Labels

Monday, August 1, 2016

Luxusteel Colorful Opal Stainless Steel Earrings Set





I love this set of 6 pairs of earrings. I love all the color choices. Each pair is a different color. The turquoise ones look like actual stones with the black lines shot through them. These earrings are made of stainless steel. I have  a problem with a lot of earrings. They make my ears sore, swollen, hot and they turn red and swell. These did not do any of that. The stones in each pair are about the size of a pencil eraser. They are light weight and comfortable to wear. I have even slept in them. With 6 colors you can match them to just about any outfit. The earrings are post style stud earrings.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment