Labels

Monday, August 1, 2016

APPHOME USB Cup Holder Car Charger





I have tons of car chargers, they are actually all over my car. I am now in the process of removing them all since I received this awesome cup holder charger. I have a small car and it only has 1 cigarette lighter so plugging in more then one charger end is impossible. With this cup holder charger it has 2 built in plug ins and 2 built in USB ports. Now I can plug my phone and Mp3 player into the USB ports and I can also have my GPS and my car deodorizer plugged in all at once. I am thrilled with this charger. It fits perfectly into one of my 4 built in cup holders and does not bounce around or out of the spot. I like that it also has power buttons so when I have nothing plugged into one of the ports it is not live. This is also easy to take with me if I change vehicles. When we go on vacations and day trips we usually go in my husbands car. I can just unplug this and put it into his car. I will be getting a 2nd one of these for his car though so I don't have to remember to put it back in my car each time.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog...Thanks for sharing this useful information about chargers….keep it up
    car chargers

    ReplyDelete