Labels

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Mosiso - High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with Blue Backlight Display





I had one of those scales with the round thing up top that rolled around to show you the weight, but it was hardly ever right any more. I wish I could loose 10 lbs in 10 seconds but sadly that just won't happen. When I was offered this scale to test I was thrilled.

This scale has a nice clear glass platform that you stand on and is safe for up to 400 pounds. They is a nice stainless steel base under the platform.  There is a really nice and large LED  display that is very easy to read. Even without my glasses I can see it. The display is blue with black numbers. The scale works on 4 AAA batteries which are included. The scale seems very accurate. Unfortunately I no longer loose 10 pounds in 10 seconds.

You also get a awesome tape measure. The tape measure is very easy to hold onto with the t shape of it. The tape folds into a slot that can be slipped downwards to make reading the measurements easier. It has inches on one side and centimeters on the other.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment