Labels

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

LightPlus LED String Lights (100 LED bulbs, 33ft)





I have used a few sets of lights kind of like this in the past. They were battery run and short strands. This strand tops all of them. This set is run with a regular electric plug and it is 33 feet long.  I love the copper wire strands which are very flexible but yet kind of stiff so you can wrap them any way you want. There are so many ways to use these lights. I am a crafter and also love decorating. These lights could be used for Christmas or any holiday as they are clear lights. They kind of have a little yellow tint to them but thy still look amazing. They do get a little warm but not hot like regular holiday lights. I think they would be safe to use even on live plants to make them really stand out. These come rolled on a cardboard tube and will store much easier then the flimsy strands of Christmas lights.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

1 comment:

  1. WED Led String Lights from Bizarkdeal

    These lights are amazing! They are long and beautiful! I am absolutely in love with them! They have a really awesome feature that sets them apart from the rest, they have a bunch of different modes that make the lights twinkle in different varieties! Check out the video of them to see for yourself!

    ReplyDelete