Labels

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Youngbox Chiffon Plus Size Swimsuit Cover Up Floral Beach Dresses Tunic





This is a absolutely beautiful beach cover up. It can be worn with a pair of jeans and solid colored shirt as well. It is Chiffon and what I would call a peek a boo top, meaning you can see a glimpse of whats underneath through it.

This is a plus size cover up and will fit pretty much any of the larger sizes. I wear a 14 and it fits me really well with lots of room left over. It is black with large purple flowers all over it, It is open all the way down the front and has a really nice stringed fringe around the bottom. At the beach or where ever it is worn it is thin and sheer so will allow the air to come through and keep you cooler then a regular material. I am 5 foot 6 and it comes to about mid thigh on me.

It can be tossed in the wash machine but I wouldn't put it in with the regular wash load. I washed it on gentle cycle in a laundry bag and it came out great. I hung it to dry.

I have a black tank top and a nice pair of black pants I am planning to wear this with this weekend on a date with my husband. So it is not just for the beach..

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment