Labels

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Somate 50 -in-1 Outdoor Sports Essential Accessories Bundle Kit for GoPro





My husband and I love being outdoors. We like to hike, take walks, bike, and just explore in general. This set of Go Pro Accessories has made taking our Go Pro with us even more fun as their are so many to mount it.

The set comes in a very nice zippered and padded case. All of the accessories plus our camera fit into to. And it fits perfectly into the tour trunk of the motorcycle, into the back seat of the car, into our backpacks and even great just to carry in hand. It also comes with a small backpack type bag to put everything in we will need for the day out and hooks onto my husbands belt with the aid if a carabiener. There are 50 pieces inside the kit. This does not mean 50 types of mounts, it counts each adhesive patch and things like that. But it does have all the mounts you could ever need included.  This is a great kit and we are thrilled with it.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment