Labels

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Songmics 3-Bag Rolling Laundry Sorter Heavy-duty Storage Hampers Black








I love this rolling laundry sorter cart. I do have a small bathroom and my laundry room is down some stairs so the cart itself does set stationary in my bathroom. I love how the 3 different bins lift off and are easily carried to my laundry area. I love that I don't have to touch each and every piece of dirty laundry or have to sort it. I have one bin is set for whites, one for dark clothing, and one for light colored clothing. Even my husband can handle putting his dirty clothes in the right bin. When the bin is full I pick it up with the metal handles and carry out to the washer.

The whole cart is very light weight. The bins themselves are made out of a canvas type material. The bins actually just hang onto the cart so there is nothing crazy to have to do on laundry day, just pick up the bin and go. The bins each hold one full load of laundry.

There is also a net underneath That I lay the really nasty clothing on. My husband comes home covered in grease some days from work and I do not want to put those clothes in with any of my other laundry. I will also lay a piece of clothing on the net that has a stain and needs pre-treated. Laundry soap, dryer, sheets, pre-treaters and stuff like that could also set on the shelf.

The cart is one 4 very sturdy wheels. Not the plastic kind. These are metal. The 2 back wheels have locks on them so that the cart does not move around until you are ready to move it.

My only problem I had one one of the back wheels fits too loosely in the pre-drilled holes and does not stand up straight. This is not a huge problem for me since I will not be rolling it around.

I put this cart together by myself in less then 10 minutes. This cart comes with everything you need including all of the hardware and a allen wrench so you won't need a tool box to put it together. Would of been quicker but I kept dropping the included allen wrench when screwing the screws in.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

1 comment:

  1. StorageManiac Laundry Sorter from Bizarkdeal

    I received my StorageManiac 3 Lift-off Bags Laundry Sorter, and I have wanted one of these since I first saw them. I love the 3 separate bags for all types of laundry. The bonus for me is the ironing pad on top which you can leave up, till you need to iron. If you are just needing and extra place for parties, holidays to put stuff on throw a cloth over it and there you have extra same.. This is the first I have saw like this. The bags are washable. When it come you have to assembly it, but it took me a whole maybe 5 minutes. This is not one of those cheap made sorters, this one is very strong, and sturdy. It is a welcome addition to my wash room. I absolute love this Laundry Bag Sorter and Ironing Board, I would recommend this product to everyone.

    ReplyDelete