Labels

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

B1ST Sport Breathable Headband Elastic Exercise Sweatband Set






Really great headband. My husband and I walk every night after dinner and do a lot of walking on the weekends. It is HOT here in Florida with heat indexes well above 100 degrees.

I have worn this headband while walking in the evenings since I received it and it great. It does keep sweat from rolling down my forehead, and does not pull my hair at all, and I have a lot of hair. I wet it let night and wore it and will be wetting it each time as it does seem to help keep me a little cooler.

The wrist sweat bands are great too. They give my wrists a little bit of support and I have been wetting them before we go on our walks. They have seemed to help by keeping me a bit cooler and when my face is really hot or sweaty they wipe the sweat and cool me as well. This also comes with a set of glow in the dark rubber bracelets. We try to be back before dark but just in case these will help me to be seen.

I did toss the headband and the wrist bands in the washer with no problems at all. They colors did not bleed or fade and neither of them had any shrinkage.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment