Labels

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Miraculous Garden Rose Gold Plated Alloy Twist hoop earrings





I love how pretty these earrings are. They are a bit bigger then I thought they would be though. I will still wear them anyway. They are so pretty and made very well. These are a twisted look with more crystals then I want to count on them. They are in a oval shape. They are post earrings. The back is one of the flip kind that is attached to the back of the earring. You will never have to worry about loosing the earring back. These clip comfortably to your ear, it does not squeeze. These came delivered in a  plastic zip top bag. Inside or a pull string gossamer bag. They are a rose gold color which really stand out between the crystal twists. If you like large dangle earrings these are great. These would also make a nice gift. They really stand out nicely with any outfit but jump out with a dark colored top and dark hair. They may be kind of big but they are very light weight and comfortable to wear.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment