Labels

Monday, June 27, 2016

Songmics 6 Tiers Wall Rack Metal Salon Polish Display Organizer




I cannot tell you just how much I love this nail polish rack. I kind of have an addiction to nail polish. I love having my nails painted, both fingers and toes. My nail polishes up until now have been pretty scattered, I have them in my night stand drawer, in bins under the bathroom sink, some in my purse, 1 or 2 always on my desk, and so on. Now I have them all in one place and it is actually making it easier to decide which color I want to wear. I also have a small cup with my nail clippers, files, and nail art brushes on the shelf, my nail drier, my polish remover, and even the boxes of gel strips, all on this awesome shelf.

The shelf is really very pretty. It looks like cast iron but is actually metal with a black finish. There are 6 shelves. It is a 2 piece set. It comes with all of the hardware to put it together and to hang it with. The shelf measures 30 3/8 inches long X 24 1/8 inches wide X 2 3/4" thick. Some of the smaller thinner bottles of nail polish will fit 2 in front of each other. Now I want another one for my Essential oils.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment