Labels

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Beaumont Kitchenware Top Rated Collapsible Colander







I love to cook and I cook a lot. I have a ton of kitchen gadgets and they all seem to take up a lot of room. I actually have 3 colanders in various sizes, that I do use. Well let me say I had 3 I will be replacing all 3 with this one collapsible colander. It takes up less room then even my smallest colander. It can be folded out to make the different sizes I was using all in one colander. It folds down to about 1 inch thick my others were all at least 4 inches thick and had to be stacked together in the pantry.

 This colander is made of food grade heat safe silicone and stainless steel. The silicone part is heat resistant up to 425 degree. The stainless steel means it will never rust.

It will hold up to 3 quarts. Great for veggies, pastas, and anything else you need strained.  The straining holes are a good size but not so big that a lot of pasta with fall through and be wasted. This is dishwasher safe but is just as easy to hand wash with the silicone it is non stick.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment