Labels

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

JunXin Round Cut 1.5ct Swarovski Crystal White Gold Bridal Set Engagement Rings Wedding Band








I am in love with this wedding ring set. My actual wedding band is a 8 mm band and now that it is summer it tends to stay damp under my band and sometimes my finger will break out from the dampness.

I wear a 7 1/2 but with no 1/2 sizes to choose from I purchased the size 8. They fit great with just a bit of looseness. I have been wearing these rings in place of my actual band for about a week now. The spot on my finger has cleared up very nicely and the rings are awesome. They looks so pretty on my hand, I love them.

I actually wore these to the beach over the weekend. The Grand kids and I  played in the sand and in the water. The rings came away from the beach as beautiful as when they arrived. The white gold plating has not come loose anywhere.

The main stone on the engagement ring is a 1.5ct Swarovski Crystal. It is surrounded by twists of tiny stones and the wedding band also has the same twists of tiny stones. The rings are very comfortable on my finger and the 2 bands together are skinnier then my actual wedding band, I hated not being able to wear my wedding rings when my finger got sore, but now that I have this I don't have to go ringless to let my finger heal.

The rings come shipped in a very nice gift box and would make a great gift. You also get a small shining cloth.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment