Labels

Monday, June 27, 2016

Ishua 100pcs 6 x10cm Plastic Plant T-type Tags




I love my plants both flower and edible. I do a lot of plant starts as well. Having these tags will make it so much easier for me to know what each pot has in it. Trying to remember or putting paper tags doesn't always work to well. I either forget or the paper gets wet or blows off.

There are 100 plant pokes in the set. These can be written on with sharpie type markers or even stick stickers too. They are large enough to be able to read without having to squint, but yet small enough to fit in any size pot, even the small starter trays. They are made of plastic so are weather proof. They are 2 sided and can be reused.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment