Labels

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

SoJourner Bags Outer Space Galaxy Rave Festival Fanny Pack




I love this really cool and pretty looking fanny pack. My husband and I spend a lot of time out doors. We do a lot of walking and exploring. Carrying a purse is not always a good thing. This pack is large enough to hold everything I need for a day out. I have my phone, wallet, and other essentials in it and have only filled 1 of the 3 zippered pockets. When out and about exploring I can even carry small souvenirs that I pick up along the way.

Like I said it has 3 zippered pockets, 2 larger ones at the front and smaller one to the inside. The belt strap is adjustable and will fit from a 15 inch waist to 48 inch waist. Great for kids or adults. You have enough room you could pack a lunch along with your necessities for a day out. The pockets are lined with nylon.

the bag could be tossed in a wash machine when it gets dirty. I would let it hang to dry but probably would come out of a dryer just fine.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment