Labels

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Anti-Slip Anti-Bacterial Bath Mat 16" x 28" by AKKR





I have been looking for a bath mat for my shower for a while now. I have actually tried about 5 and none have fit just right or stayed in place. This one fits perfectly in my shower stall and stays where I put it. With it being 16 inches wide it would work well in a bathtub as well.

It is textured where you stand and can be comfortable to some and not so comfortable to little ones or those with sore feet. There are small drainage holes in between each of the textured bumps to help with drainage. They need to be a bit bigger though. The bottom is covered in lots of little suction cups and it does stay in place even on my textured shower floor. There was no harsh rubbery or chemical smell to it like some I have used, I really liked that.  It is small enough to be tossed in the washer when you want to clean it.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment