Labels

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Anmao 8MM Wide 4 Sizes 24K Silver Plated Necklace Mens





This is a nice necklace but I was sent the 18 inch instead of the 21 and it does not fit my husband very well. I on the other hand have a new necklace. It is a manly necklace so I probably won't wear it or I will give it to one of my teenage nephews for Christmas. I did put it on and wear it for testing purposes and it is a really nice necklace. It is a little heavy at first but after just a little bit you really don't notice the weight anymore. It is 24 carat white gold plated and looks like sterling silver. While I had it on it did not leave any discoloring on my neck. This necklace does look great on. I just wish they had of sent the right length so my husband could wear it. He prefers his necklaces to hand not be right around his neck. My husband is not a small man so it fit just around his neck.

I received this product during a  promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment