Labels

Monday, June 27, 2016

Case for Galaxy S7 by Cutebe





I love how pretty this phone case is. It is a bumper style case. It is clear with pink roses and butterflies,  and white leaves on the back, and clear. I love how the gold of my phone shines through the leaves, roses and butterflies and really helps them to stand out even more. This would look great on pretty much any of the color varieties of the S7 phone. The cutouts for the buttons and camera are in the correct spots. The top and bottom port cutouts are all perfect as well. I can use my headphones and also plug my charging cable in with no problems at all. The case wraps around my phone perfectly as well and there is a slight lip that comes over the front of my phone to protect from face down drops. I am very happy with this case its protection and its beauty. There are 5 other pretty cases to choose from as well.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment