Labels

Monday, June 27, 2016

JunXin® Women Black Gold Opal Ring Wide Band






This ring is absolutely beautiful. I love it so much. I did order a size 9 but it fits more like a size 8. I wanted to wear it on my middle finger, but it fits my ring finger so much better. It looks great on my hand too.

The multi color mystic topaz stone just glows in any lighting, and also changes when you move your hand around. It is just stunning. The black gold band is awesome as well. It really makes the stones stand out.

The band of the ring is 3.3 mm in the back and 8 mm wide in the front. The stone is also 8 mm.

This ring comes shipped in a very nice padded gift box and has a nice little cleaning cloth with it. It would make a awesome gift for anyone.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment