Labels

Monday, June 27, 2016

Laundrymaid 6-Piece Mesh Landry Bag Set




I have a few items I like to wash in the wash machine but they are very fine and cannot be washed with things that have zippers or things like that, that they they can catch on. I do not have enough of these items to wait until I have a wash load of though. The laundry bags are a huge help to me.

There are 6 laundry bags in the set. You get 1 Extra Large 20x22 inches, 2 Large 16x18 inches one black one white, 2 Medium 12x14 inches, and 1 Small 8x10 inches. These have zippers on the tops but the zippers are made so that they cannot snag on the items inside. The do not snag on other items in the wash load either. These are great and can be used with bleach, except the black one. These can also go in the dryer as well.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment