Labels

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cos2be Laser Landscape Projector Waterproof Outdoor Spotlights for Christmas Decoration




I cannot wait for Christmas!!! I am in love with this laser light and cannot wait to add it to my Christmas display. Yes it can be used all year long but I am excited to add it to my display.

The light has everything you need included. It comes with the light, the allen wrench to loosen and tighten the display handle, it has a screw on spike for sticking it in the ground. It has a remote and the 2 AAA batteries need to run it and the power cord. It takes minutes to mount and be ready to go.

I love that the remote can be synced to up to 4 other laser lights. I can stand in my house and use the remote to turn the light off and on and go through all of the modes.

The light has several modes to choose from. You can have red and green lights, just red, just green. You can run them steady on or multiple speeds of flashing. There is also a 2, 4, 6, and 8 hour timer. All of this works from the remote. The remote has a pull out antenna so you don't have to walk outside to change things up or turn off and on.

See my video to see the light in action.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment