Labels

Thursday, June 30, 2016

ThermoPro TP07 Remote Wireless Digital Kitchen Cooking Food Meat Thermometer






I was thrilled to run across this Remote Wireless Digital Kitchen Thermometer. I love to cook and I cook from scratch as well. I do a lot of meals where the meat is baked, and at the holidays we always make the meats for a family of about 30 people. With this remote wireless thermometer I am no longer stuck in one place while cooking. I can be where ever I want and not have to worry about running to the kitchen to keep checking on my meat. I also do not have to keep opening the oven, sticking a thermometer in, waiting for it to do its thing and letting all the heat out of my oven.

The 6 1/2 inch probe goes in when the meat goes in. It is on a heatproof wire that is attached to the smaller thermometer box that sets on the counter or hooks over the oven door handle. The larger receiver goes with me where ever I want to be, it has a stand to set on a table or a belt clip if I am moving around. I can be within 300 feet of my oven and know when my meat is done.

The thermometer has pre-set temps even all I have to do is choose the type of meat I am cooking and how done I want it and let it got, it will beep to let me know when it is at temp. The screen also tells me when it is getting close to be done. The screen is a grey with black writing until it gets close. Within 10 degrees it turns blue, when it is within 15 degrees of set temp it turns green, when it is at set temp it turns red.

This can also be used as a timer. Which can be set to count up or count down and also has an alarm.

I am kind of excited for the next turkey or ham I cook for a family get together.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment