Labels

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Ohuhu 7 Colors LED Flashing Finger Lighting Gloves for Light Show




Really cool set of gloves. The fingers light up and in different modes. There are red, green and blue lights on each glove. Some of the modes include: steady on, single color, and a chasing almost strobe effect. The gloves can be run on the same mode or on different modes from each other since they are separate. Each glove runs on two CR2016 batteries that are included and can be replaced by 2 CR2016 or 1 CR2032 battery. The battery compartment is in a small velcroed pocket at the wrist of each glove.

These are more adult sized but could be included in a child's Halloween costume, or used by adults during halloween. They are great at concerts, parties, and any type of outing. See my video to see the different light modes in action.

I am giving this 4 stars because the green lights on one of the gloves do not work.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment