Labels

Thursday, June 30, 2016

InnoGear Real Bamboo Essential Oil Diffuser with Waterless Auto Shut-off




Really cool looking diffuser. I love that this is real bamboo. It is tall and skinny instead of short and squat. It looks great pretty much anywhere. It can be used as a diffuser with lights or just as a night light without steam. It has an auto shut off when it gets low on water. Cleaning is really easy, every few weeks add a little lemon juice or vinager with a little water let it set for a few minutes then rinse out.

This diffuser has 4 modes you can run it on Continuous Mist, interval Mist, 2 Hrs Mist Time, 1 Hr Mist Time. It runs for up to 8 hours in continuous mode or 16 hours in interval mode. This does not come with a fill cup but does have a very clear fill line inside of the tank. The buttons are on the lower front..

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment