Labels

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Xbox One Charger Dual Charging Station by AGPtEK





The kids have a X-Box One and they play it pretty much daily. They go through tons of batteries with their controllers. So when I was offered this Dual Charging Station I jumped at it. It is working great and I am already saving money. It comes with the stand, a USB charging cord, and 2 rechargeable batteries.

It takes about 2 hours to fully charge. I am not sure how long a full charge will last though but they are loving it. It is small and does not  get in the way. I used a wall charger I had laying around and we put it on a table instead of plugging it into the X-Box. The cradle is made of plastic. The controllers fit perfectly in the cradle.. Even though it is small and plastic it seems to be pretty stable and strong.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment