Labels

Thursday, July 21, 2016

eBoot 56 Pieces Miniature Ornament for DIY Fairy Garden Dollhouse Decor

4*





This set of 56 miniatures are very cute but a lot are to small to really do a lot with.  The little flowers could be glued onto something to make it cute but as for laying them around a Fairy Garden they kind of get lost. Other then them being really small these miniatures are adorable.I love all of the little animals in this set. The quality seems to be very good and the details are great. There are 10 animals, all different sizes, shapes, and looks, some are the same species. There are 10 lady bugs, these are just a bit bigger then life size. There are 10 mushrooms in 2 different sizes. There are 12 flowers in different colors and sizes. There are 2 light poles, 2 benches, a post box, a bridge, and 4 small buildings. A bendable fence, and a small resin fence. I may of forgot a couple things in this list.

These are really cute and can make a adorable fairy garden or small additions to a doll house.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment