Labels

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

ADFOLF 12 Pack Running Thin Low Cut Men Ankle Crew Socks




Very soft and comfortable socks. These are sold for men but I as a woman am loving wearing them as well. I love how they fit and feel on my feet. They are kind of thin but not in a cheap junk way. They do not over heat my feet even in the Florida summer weather we are having. They are also great wearing around the house. In the evening my feet get cold from the air vent across from my chair and I put these socks on they will keep my feet warm.

They are made of a cotton, spandex, and polyester blend. There are 12 pairs in the pack, 4 pairs of black, blue, white. They seem to be washer and dryer safe. I washed and dried mine and they came out fine. I did not notice any shrinkage, color bleed, or fading. They are quite stretchy and form to your feet.

Guess I need to get another set so my husband can have them, since I am keeping this set.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment