Labels

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

ADOREJOY Women's Sexy Halter Backless Beach Dress





I love this super cute dress. The color is just awesome, I ordered the Royal Blue and the color is pretty much true to the color in the ad. I love the feel of this dress. It is very soft against my skin almost like a silky type material. It is stretchy and fits me great. I like the double tie on each side and the halter style. The dress goes just below mid thigh, a couple of inches above my knee. This dress can be worn as a beach cover or just as a dress. It is nice enough to even wear out. I tossed mine in the washer and dryer with no problems at all. It did not shrink, fade, nor did the color bleed. For the price I am considering buying more in different colors. I would love to have the black one and a couple of the other colors as well.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment