Labels

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Monkey Man 3-Socket Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter







My car has 1 cigarette lighter port, I have 3 devices that need plugged into that port. My Phone charger, my GPS, and my car air freshener. This 3 socket power adapter is just what I needed. I can now plug in all 3 plus it has 2 USB ports for plugging in other things as well. Which is great for when we go on vacations or day trips. I like being able to have everything charged and ready to go. My husbands phone can charge as well and if I ave my Grand Daughter with me who likes to play on her tablet while in the car that can be charging also.

The Power adapter is small and does not take up a lot of room. It has a nice long cord so it is out of the way. It does come with a velcro sticky strip so I could mount it to the dash. It is very light weight and easy to use. Just plug it into the cigarette lighter and plug the devices in and you are ready to go.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment