Labels

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Diving Flashlight by TurnRaise





Very nice and very bright flashlight. I really love that it is waterproof. No I have not taken it out diving yet but I do see that it would be pefect for diving. It is small and bright. It comes with a velcro strap attached to it and a lanyard great for hanging on to in the water. I Am actually giving this to my Son In Law who is a well driller and does pump service. He is always getting wet. This flashlight will definitely be a help to him since he tends to get regular flash lights wet and some of them never work again. The flashlight is also a bright yellow color so it will be easy to see when he drops it in the mud.

The flashlight has 3 modes, high, low and strobe. He probably wont use the strobe much but the high ad low beam will be great. The light runs on a rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery or 3 AAA batteries which are not included. This really is a nice flashlight.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment