Labels

Friday, July 22, 2016

Rangers HD Ultrathin WMC 58mm UV Filter





Rangers photography gear is quickly becoming a personal favorite of mine and this filter has definitely lived up to my expectations! It has a solid construction and I don’t worry about it breaking at all- of course that doesn’t mean you should do anything crazy with it. I wouldn’t recommend shooting in a sand storm or anything. But you shouldn’t have any issues using it regularly in normal conditions. The filter is extremely thin. So thin, that it actually caught me off guard because it’s at least half the size of my other brand of filter. I ordered my filter in the size 58mm and it fit perfectly. It was easy to put on and remove. And when it’s on the lens you can barely see it. There is only a tiny sliver of the filter that sticks out from the lens. And once it’s on, it’s on. You don’t have to worry about it falling off while you’re shooting. It fits securely. As for the image quality of photos. They are as crisp and clear as ever. There is literally no way anyone would know you had a filter on your lens. I have to say that this filter was a great addition to my camera gear!

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment