Labels

Monday, July 18, 2016

Women's 6 Pack Sports Boy Short Cut Hipster Panties




Very comfortable panties. The material is very soft. I love that these are as stretchy as they are and do not have a elastic. During the summer the rubber in elastic can cause break outs. With these I don't have to worry about that.

There are 6 pairs in the package. I love how pretty the colors are and that the colors are light except for the black ones and these can be worn with any outfit. There are no bulky seems that can be seen even under the tightest of clothing. These are the boy short cut with a hipster waist. I tossed mine in the wash machine and dryer and they came out great. No shrinking, color fade or bleed.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment