Labels

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Galaxy S6 Case, SHIELDON® Genuine Leather Wallet Case,





I got this phone case for my husbands phone and I am so glad I did. His phone really has a rough life. He is Lead Maintenance at the plant where he works. His is climbing in and out of machines pretty much every day either fixing them or doing preventive maintenance on them. So he really needed a good case that is also protective. We have tried several other cases and none of them have held up. this one is made of Leather, not the PU kind. This one also has a very nice and strong magnet that keeps the wallet style case closed. The leather gets the brunt of the bangs and cushions the blows from them. There is cut outs on the inside of the front cover that will hold ID and credit cards and a larger pocket behind that for putting cash or in my husbands case a list of tech numbers for the machines he works on. The inside of the back cover is where the phone goes. There is a bumper style case that holds the phone in place. All of the cut outs for the phones buttons, and ports are int he correct spots, The phone can be charged without having to take it out of the case. He can also plug headphones in while in the case. The  camera on the back is also in the correct spot. We are both really happy with case.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment