Labels

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

KE® 3pcs 22*22 Inch 100% Cotton White/ Black/Red Bandanas




My husband and I love riding the motorcycle. I do wear a helmet most of the time but even with the helmet on my hair, which I have a lot of, is always blowing in my face. I wear a bandana most of the time while on the bike. This 3 pack of banadanas is just what I like they are 22 inch by 22 inch square bandana. I the set is  a red, black and my favorite the white one. They tie nicely around my head. They are 100% cotton and are great on hot days because they are very absorbent and keep the sweat from running down my face and into my eyes. These go through the washer and dryer well also. I do not use fabric softener with them so they stay absorbent. I had no problems with the washer and dryer, they did not shrink, the color did not bleed, and they did not fade.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment