Labels

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Vigoo Women's Cotton Maternity Nursing Tank Top




Awesome top pregnant or not. This top is very stretchy and the material is soft and comfortable. It is light weight. It  can be tossed in the washer and the dryer, at least I did and had not problems with shrinking or the color fading. I do like that the chest area has a 2nd lining to it as well. The baby pink color is really pretty. I like that it is seamless. The straps seems to be attached very well and should not pop off easily. If you are pregnant this shirt will grow with you. If nursing it is very easy to get situated for you and baby.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment