Labels

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

TurnRaise Professional Over-the-Head Bluetooth Wireless Headset








Very easy to use and works very well. I have carpal tunnel and some days I cannot use my hand at all. This coming week I will be having surgery and will not be able to use my hand for a while. I have one of the talk and type programs on my computer I have been using this headset with to train the program to my voice and it is working very well for me. I like that headband is adjustable and very comfortable on my head. the microphone is adjustable as well and can be pushed out of the way when I am not talking into it. It also works well with skype and other voice chat programs. I love that stand that comes with it. I have used other headphone sets and they did not come with stands. The stand also works as the charger to make the headphone hands free. The bluetooth paired very quickly and easily with my laptop.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment