Labels

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Feraco Universal Camera Strap




We have been looking for a replacement strap for my Daughter's DSLR camera. The one that came with her camera from Canon is just not comfortable, nor it is pretty. She was thrilled to see just how pretty this strap was once it arrived. It looks great in the pictures but in person it just beautiful. It is also soft on her neck an very comfortable to wear.

It is universal so comes with extra adapters to fit other brands of cameras, but it fits the cannon perfectly. It only took a couple minutes to have it securely on the camera and looks great. We are both thrilled with this camera strap.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment