Labels

Sunday, July 24, 2016

AM CLOTHES Womens Sexy Strap Satin Lace V-Neck Camisole




My husband actually likes this more then I do, not that I don't like ti. I really do like it. It is soft and silky against my skin. The colors are bright and vibrant and it looks really nice on me. This goes to just above mid thigh on me and I am 5 foot 6. I did toss out the G-string that comes with the Camisole since I do not care to wear them and replaced it with a pair of black lace panties. I love how the black lace looks against my skin and the color of the camisole. There is a stretchy elastic strip under the bust area that really allows the waist area to hang very well and cover my stomach area instead of accentuating my imperfect waist line. I washed mine in the wash machine in a lingerie bag on gentle cycle and let it hang to dry. I had no problems at all with it shrinking, fading or having color bleed.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment