Labels

Saturday, July 9, 2016

TUCCH Slim Fit Leather Flip Folio Kick stand Wallet Cover Samsung S6





Really nice wallet style phone case. I love being able to carry just my phone with me and not having to carry a purse. Inside the front cover are cut outs for ID and credit cards. Behind the cut outs is a larger pocket for cash and small notes. You could even put a small not pad in the pouch. Inside the back cover is a bumper style holder for the phone. It holds the phone very tightly but does not scratch or mark your phone in any way. The cutouts for the ports and buttons are in the exact spots. I can charge my phone without having to remove the case and can also use my headphones. On the back is a cut out for the camera it is also in the exact spot. The bumper case also folds down to make a kickstand for easily watching videos on the phone or even playing games. The case has a small flap on the back cover that folds around to the front and magnetically keeps the case closed.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment