Labels

Monday, July 18, 2016

Besiva Knife Sharpener, 3-Stage




Great knife sharpener. Works well on all types of knives including my ceramic knives. It is very easy to hold on to and only takes a couple of swipes to sharpen my knives. This sharpens with 3 types of sharpening stones. Slot 1 is coarse for actual sharpening. Slot 2 is fine which cleaning up the blade after sharpening and polishes it. Slot 3 is mainly for ceramic knives. There is a rubber bottom on the knife sharpener to hold it while sharpening so it does not slide around and you end up cutting yourself.

I was able to sharpen all of my knives I use regularly in just a few minutes. I hate dull knives. It makes it very hard to prep dinner and you also get cut more and worse on a dull knife then a sharp knife.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment