Labels

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Beaumont Kitchenware Top Rated Stainless Steel Zinc Alloy Jumbo Lemon Juicer







Very nice juicer. The size of the juicer works great for me. It actually holds a full sized lemon instead of some of the others that only hold tiny lemons which squish everything out the sides. The holes are large enough to let the juices through but I have had no problem with excessive pulp going through, actually there is very little if any pulp.

The juicer is made of stainless steel and is easy to clean up with soapy water or stick it in the dishwasher. Being stainless steel I won't have to worry about it rusting. The connector that holds the 2 pieces together is very strong and should not come loose or break. I am very happy with this juicer and see it being a part of my kitchen for a very very long time.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment