Labels

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Monkeybrother Head Magnifier with Leds Lights






This is our first set of this type of magnifier glasses like this and WOW I have to say My husband and I are both impressed. Both of us wear glasses but sometimes it is still hard to see small things. My husband is always tinkering with something and usually it is small stuff. He has taken this pair of glasses over and retired the regular round hand held magnifiers. He looks quite funny with these on and I guess I do to but it is well worth it.

The glasses come with 5 different snap on lenses from 1 to 5X strength. The lenses are in a very nice plastic box with a flip top lid. Each lenses is in its own little divider so they do not rub together and will not scratch while not in use. The lenses are actually quite large. The lenses clip on to the front of the headset with just a simple push and pop right off when you are done or need to change strengths. The headset is also lighted . The light is very bright and makes things easier to see. The light can be used with out without the lenses. The light takes 3 AAA batteries which are not included. There is also an adjustable elastic strap included.

This really is a great set up. I love having one set instead of a handful of different strength magnifying glasses and also being hands free.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment