Labels

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

10 Pack Solar Powered LED Path Lights by SolarTronX





We live in a very rural area of a National Forest and it is very Dark at night. I really lie having path lights so I can see to leave the house or when we come home. This is a set of 10 solar lights. I really love the solar lights. I felt like I was replacing batteries all the time with the old ones that ran on regular batteries.

These do come with the battery included and already installed. There is a switch under the globe you do have to flip to on to make them work. They come with a bit of a charge already in them when I turned one on as I took it out of the box. These lights can be placed anywhere you want them, but they do have to be able to be in the direct sun at least 4 to 8 hours of the day for them to charge. Everything needed is inside the box to get these up in going. Just take them out of the box slide the post pieces together to the light and the pointed in and gently push into the ground. You are done.

We have a sidewalk from the gate to my porch it is only about 10 feet but it is very dark in that area. I put 5 lights on each side of the sidewalk and it really has helped. The lights do not light up the area around them very far but it is more then enough to know where I am walking at night.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment