Labels

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Green Bento 10 Pack 1 Compartment Meal Prep Food Storage Containers with Lids





My husband takes a lunch of the night before left overs every day to work. He needs good bowls that will keep his lunch in them and will also go from the refrigerator to the microwave to the table with out a hassle. We have found that with this set of Bento Bowls. The bowls are large enough to put his lunch in. The lids go on tightly and stay on. His lunch sets in a refrigerator until lunch time when he puts it in the microwave to heat it up and instead of using a plate he eats out of the bowl. Sometimes he will take meats that need cut these have been holding up to that as well. I did notice a little burn spot on one where he over heated it and the meal has cheese. The cheese melted a small spot but it did not melt through so the bowl is good enough for the next time it comes up in the stack of bowls. These are also easy to clean hand wash or top rack of the dishwasher.

There are 10 bowls and 10 lids in the set. The bowls even can be used in the freezer. They also came with 10 sporks. I for one am very happy with this set of Bento bowls.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment