Labels

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

TWINS FLAME Women's Hourglass Zipper and Hook Waist Cincher Training Corset





I have a few waist cinchers but this is the only one I have that has a zipper. I want more of these. The zipper makes putting on and wearing this cincher so much easier. It is also very comfortable to wear. My hands cannot handle all of the little hooks on most cinchers and the velcro ones are not near as comfortable and show pretty bad under a lot of clothing types. This does have a few hook and eye but they are on the inside of the cincher, there are 2 hooks and eyes on each of the 4 flaps. These are just to kind of hold it together to make it easier to zip. This one is long enough as well to hold everything inside of the cincher instead of giving you muffin top out the top and the bottom like some of the cinchers that are not very long. I also tossed mine in the washer and dryer without thinking and it came out fine. I am very happy with this cincher. Do read the size chart to get the right size though.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment