Labels

Sunday, July 24, 2016

eBoot Canvas Pen Pencil Case Bags, Set of 4



I am very happy with these pencil bags. There are 4 in the pack. Each of mine had a different patterned material on the outside. They feature a zippered closure on top. These are great for more then just pencils. You could use them for pretty much anything small you want t take on the go as well as pens and pencils. I filled one with my on the go make ups and keep it in my purse. Now more trying to find lipstick at the bottom of my purse. No more blush or pressed powder all over everything if it happens to bust. These are double lined pencil bags.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment