Labels

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

[2016 Upgraded Gaming Headset] TurnRaise Professional 3.5mm Over-ear Headphones




Let me start by saying I do not know who decided that video games need sound effects and music but that person should be locked in a room with that noise. Yep all the shooting, screaming, engines revving, and unintelligible speech along with awful music makes me a little nuts. Headphones are a life saver in my house, my life and the kids. I do not have to listen to all of that while they have headphones on. We have had a few different pairs of headphones. Some are great some not so great. The kids have ranked these on the great list. The sound is crisp and clear. The microphone works great for in game chat and instructions. The volume level is very good. The headband is adjustable and done so very easily so even the smaller kids can use these headphones. The kids think the lights are Cool too. These are large but not really heavy. The ear muff part is very comfortable around the ears and large enough to where the whole ear is inside. These work with the XBox One, laptops, and desktop. The kids are happy with them and  I am happy to not be hearing all that racket. I mention the kids a lot, they range in age from 4 to 21 in our house, so I am not actually taking the word of a 4 year old when I say the kids really like them.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment