Labels

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Klicky Men's Sport Performance Climalite Boxer Brief Underwear (4-Pack)





I got these for my husband. They fit him very well and look nice on him. They do not ride up and bind on him. He does wish they had a trap door as he calls it on the front. He loves the material these are made out of it is called Climalite, he says they do help keep him cooler then regular cotton underwear. The waist band is made of elastic as with most underwear. The seems are flat instead of bunched, which makes them even more comfortable to wear. this do go just above mid thigh on him which is a bit longer then most of his underwear but he still likes them anyway. There are 4 pairs in the package. Each pair was individually in a zip top plastic bag. I tossed thee in the washer and dryer both, there was no problems. They did not shrink any that we could tell, the did not fade, and the color did not seem to bleed any.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment