Labels

Monday, July 18, 2016

Mosiso Wireless DoorBell Chime



We have a large dog who for all intents and purposes is just a big old baby, but if he doesn't know you he cane be fierce. We have a gate that leads into the yard and it has a squeak to it. No matter where the dogs are they can hear that squeak and take off running to investigate. If you are a stranger a 45 pound pit bull running at you at full speed growling can be scary. Now with this Doorbell by Mosiso it may be a little better for people coming to my house. They can ring the bell at the gate and we can come out to meet them instead of the dog coming out to meet them.

I was able to install this by myself. The outside button just attaches to a screw on the fence post. It is waterproof and small. I put it in a very easy to see spot and it has been working great. The inside chime is quite loud and attached very easily to the wall. I put it in my hallway so I could hear it from either end of the house.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment