Labels

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

ADOREJOY Women's Summer Chiffon Beach Dress Cover up




I love this material. It is so soft and flowing. It looks and feels great. The front is completely split up the center. At the top is a 1 1/2 inch band that ties around you. It can be tied around the chest, waist, or neck. Depending on how you want to wear it, All of the extra fabric kind of hangs in the back loosely. The material is sort of sheer. It did not look that great with my hot pink polka dot bathing suit but looked amazing with my solid black one. I ran this through the wash machine on gently cycle and let it hand to dry with no problems at all.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment