Labels

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Mini Laser Stage Lighting by Decolighting







I have a couple of different Laser light shows but none like this one. The kids just love watching the light and designs change. This even works with music. It will pulse and change with the beat of the music. This comes with everything you to turn a boring party into an amazing light show.

It comes with a remote control that will allow you to change all of the light settings. From auto to music, it will change the colors used, and even has a timer on it. The light itself does have a shirt cord on it so you either have to have it close to a power source or use and extension cord. I love that it has a cooling fan built inside I was holding and letting the kids watch it and it stayed very cool in my hand. It does come with a mounting bracket as well. This is pretty much for indoor as I can not find anywhere on it that says waterproof. It probably would not hurt to use it outside as long as it did not rain or get left outside.  It is small and light weight about 4 x 4 x 2 inches.

This is a laser light and should be placed to where no one is staring directly into the light.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment